Sunday, June 12, 2011

About this Blog

You know those people that are into one or two kinds of music and judge you if you like anything different? For example, I am apparently not allowed to like indie-alternative rock and hip-hop. And I certainly cannot enjoy country and rap at the same time. But here's the reality of it: I do. Music is my energy and my life. And just because I like more than one specific genre does not make me a sell out.

So the goal of this blog is to bring you new and exciting music every single week. I will put some of my favorites in, but I want to know what you're listening to. If you think a band is blog-worthy, let me know. I will bring you some local favorites, national legends, and maybe even open your ears to some amazing international melodies. Stay tuned, because this is The Big Band Theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment